Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Guests:
Al Batt
Birding with Batt

Playlist:
  • The Platters - 16 Tons
  • Billy Thorpe & the Aztecs - Most People I Know Think I'm Crazy
  • Oak Ridge Boys - Heart on the Line (Operator, Operator)
  • Professor Louie & the Crow Matix - Chick's Break Song
  • Buck Owens - Dang Me
  • Dawn Landes - Young Girl
  • Ray Bonneville - Night Walker
  • Liam Finn & Eliza Jane - Long Way to Go
  • Robyn Dell'Unto - Think I'm in Love
  • The Ericksons - Breakin' the Rules
  • Regina Spektor - Don't Leave Me
  • Smash Palace - Do It Again
  • Ivan & Alyosha - Fathers Be Kind
  • Danielle Aument - Stronger Now
  • Natalie Walker - Lost My Shadow
  • Azure Ray - Don't Leave My Mind
  • The Peekers - Sweet Singin' Birds
  • Robert Randolf & the FB - Thrill of It
  • Terramara - Running Down the Avenue
  • David Allen Coe - You Never Even Called Me by My Name
  • Martha Wainwright - Emily Plays
  • Bob Dylan - I Can't Get You Off of My Mind
  • Richard D. Henry - Do You Every Think of the Old Home Place?
  • EmmyLou Harris - Queen of the Silver Dollar
  • Free World - Keep Smilin'
  • Barbara Sterisand (70) & Bryan Adams - I Finally Found Somone

No comments:

Post a Comment