Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Guests:
Birding With Batt
Al Batt

Playlist:
  • Fats Domino - Lady Madonna
  • " " - I'm Ready
  • Jim Sundquist & his Fendermen - Whiplash
  • Bethany & the Guitar - In Need
  • Dan Kibler - Another Day
  • The Mystix - Keep On Walkin'
  • Andrew Ryan - A Skip
  • Crystal Fighters - I Love Landon
  • Amy Fradon - Behind Closed Eyes
  • Chris Scruggs - Gloria
  • Barnaby Bright - The Reverend's Son
  • Bobby Vee Meets the Crickets - Shanghaied
  • Robert Francis - Heroin Lovers
  • Ed Romanoff & Mary Gauthier - I Fall to Pieces
  • Trampled by Turtles - High Water 
  • Rachael Sage - Invisible Light
  • 28 North - The Shine 
  • Richard D. Henry - My Heart's on the Run
  • Jeff Troxel - Sarah in the Sun Rise
  • Gary Louris - Vagabonds
  • Big Head Todd & the Monsters - How Easy
  • Carrie Elkin - Jesse Likes Birds
  • Phillip Cohen - No One Around
  • The Bird & the Bee - Kiss On My List

No comments:

Post a Comment