Friday, May 18, 2012

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Guests:
Adopt-A-Park
Parker Skophammer - Volunteer Coordinator
Edell Fiedler

Weekly Reader
Amy Fladboe - Host
Matt Ryan - Author

Playlist:
Taj Mahal (70) Scratch My Back
Ontario - When I Awake
Mark Knofler - Nobody's Got the Gun!
Gillian Welch - Rock of Ages
Wilco - I Can't Stand It
Ray Paul - Time Race
The Cat Empire - So Many Nights
Cole Petrone & MLK - I Have A Dream
Kate Miller-Heidke - The Tiger Inside Will Eat the Child
Rhett Miller - Out of Love
The Deadfields - Carolina Backroads
U.S. 32 - Chasin' the Sun
Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real - Wasted
John Batdorf - Mama's Comin' Home Tonight
Darren Scruggs - Good
56 Men - I'd Go Anywhere for You
Noah & The Whale -5 Year's Time
Professor Louie & The Crow Matix - Bump in the Night

No comments:

Post a Comment