Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012

Guests:
Master Gardeners
Barb Lamson & Harvey Hesse

Playlist:
  • Elton John - Take Me to the Pilot
  • Roy Orbison (1936-1988) - You're My Baby
  • Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way
  • Smash Palace - It Just came Out
  • Joe Bonamassa - Driving Towards the Daylight
  • Baldwin Drive - Step Out of the Nightmare
  • Freddy Monday - Poptop
  • The Red Button - I Could Get Used to You
  • Amy Ray - When You're Gone, You're Gone
  • Elton John - I'm Still Standing
  • Gabin & Edwyn Collins - Mr. Freedom
  • The Parties - Can't Seem to Get My Mind Off Of You
  • Big Head Todd & the Monsters - How Easy
  • Meshell Ndgeocello - Don't You Take My Kindness for Weakness
  • Barnaby Bright - Wake the Hero
  • Dick Kimmel & Co. - Farther Along
  • Valerie Smith & Liberty Pike - Sarah Hogan
  • Pat Surface - Feelin' Groovy
  • Michael Monroe - Peace of Mind
  • Wildfire - The Lord Knows I'm Drinking
  • John Fogerty & Bruce Springsteen - When Will I Be Loved?
  • The Bills - The Old Blue Bridge
  • Cole Petrone - Should've, Would've, Could've
  • Ray Paul - Won't You Take a Ride
  • The Bird & the Bee - I Can't Go for That
  • The Breakups - I'm Thinking of a Number Between 1 and 99
  • The Runaway Express - I'm Gonna Love You, Too
  • Pat Bacon - Outstanding

No comments:

Post a Comment