Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Guests: 
  • Al Batt
Playlist:
  • Eddie Rabbitt - I Love a Rainy Night
  • Southern Culture on the Skids - Too Much Pork for Just One Fork
  • Lucy Kaplansky - Scavenger
  • Michael Johnson - Gee, I'm Glad I Worried About That
  • Ruby Free - Deep in the Valley
  • The beach Boys - Isn't It Time
  • Keith Harkin - The End of the Innocence
  • Fun. - All Alone
  • Randy Reasoner - Wish You Were Here
  • Cole Petrone - What Can We Learn?
  • Louise Mandrell & R.C. Bannon - I Thought You'd Never Ask
  • Bill Steely - Walking Through Grand Central
  • Krisi Morris - The Way Life Goes
  • Peter Moore - I Know Someone
  • The Red Button - I Could Get Use to You
  • Carrie Newcomer - The Speed of Soul
  • Jerry Rodes - Give a Little Love
  • The Deadfields - Carolina Backroads
  • Kim Richey - Strength in You
  • The Super Fuzz - Before You Burn & Fade
  • Diana Krall - I'm a LIttle Mixed Up
  • Butch Thompson & Pat Donohue - Papa's on the Housetop
  • Autobody Experience - Man Beneath the Stairs
  • Greg Brown - Just a Bum
  • Didgeri Cruise - Over the 'Ganges' Waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment