Thursday, December 6, 2012

Monday, December 3, 2012

Guests:
  • Master Gardener - Barb Lamson & Harvey Hesse
Playlist:
  • The Monkees - (Theme From)
  • The Red Button - She's About to Cross My Mind
  • John Lennon - Bony Moronie
  • Smash Palace - My New Sensation
  • Jimmy Dale Gilmore - Dallas
  • The Wilkinsons - The Word
  • Kimmel Rosenstein & Co. - Down in Caroline
  • Drew Nelson - Promised Land
  • Adele - I'll Be Waiting
  • My Silent Bravery - Four Years 
  • Melissa Etheridge - Christmas in America
  • Carole King - My Favorite Things
  • Hot Steel & Cool Ukelele - When Hilo Hattie Does the Hilo Hop
  • Kasey Chambers - Little Bird
  • Bodeans - Blowin' My Mind
  • Jimmie Lundsford - Ghandi Martin 7 Me
  • Phyllis Hummel - Sugartime
  • Lefty Frizzel - If You've Got the Money Honey
  • Michael Franzi & Spearhead - Hey, Hey, Hey
  • Dark Ocean Colors - She's a Cornucopia 
  • 7 Walkers w/ Willie Nelson - King Cotton Blues
  • Nanci Griffith - Ghost in the Music
  • Birdsong at Morning - Can't Help Myself
  • Among the Oak & Ash - Big Mouth Strikes Again
  • Marlowe & the Dry Tear - Senorita, Why
  • The Super Fuzz - Before You Burn & Fade
  • Good Co. - Postage 
  • Chuck Cannon - If I Was Jesus
  • Cory Chisel & the Wandering Sons - I've Been Accused
  • John Stewart - Daydream Believer

No comments:

Post a Comment