Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Guests:
  • Al Batt
Playlist:
  • Teddy Thompson - Looking for a Girl
  • Tribecastan - God Rest Ye 3 Kings
  • Yusuf - I Think I See the Light
  • Tersa James - Voo Doo Doll
  • Fun. - All Alone
  • Gabin - Do Vap Do Vap Do Vap
  • Dan Kibler - Another Day
  • Justin Levinson & the Valcours & Will Dailey - Let You Go
  • Dan Fogelberg - Language of Love
  • Cole Petrone - What Can We Learn?
  • The Vine Bros - Spoon
  • The Beach Boys - Isn't It Time
  • Jennifer O' Connor - Daylight Out
  • My Silent Bravery - Four Years
  • Low - Just Like Christmas
  • The Honeydogs - Mainline
  • Nanci Griffith - I Fought the Law
  • My Mornin' Jacket - Sweet Pea
  • Dave Crossland - Sweet Jennifer
  • Dennis Caraher - Closer to Death
  • The Builders & the Butchers - Black Elevator

No comments:

Post a Comment