Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Friday, October 5, 2012

Guests:
  • Maverick Magazine - Lucas Steckler, Travis Langer, Molly McGough - Soccer, Paul Allan  - Host
Playlist:
  • Steve Miller (69) Band - Jet Airliner
  • Beach Boys - Isn't It Time
  • Scott Krokoff - Autumn Sky
  • CoCo Montoya - Hey Senorita
  • Christine Ohlman, Rebel Montez & Marshall Crenshaw & Levon Helm - What's the Matter with you Baby?
  • Donald Ridings - I Wish I'd Forget
  • John Batdorf - I Fall to Pieces
  • Field Report - Taking Alcatraz
  • Mary Chapin-Carpenter - I Tried Going West
  • Victoria Celestine - Tell Me
  • Richard D. Henry - A Long Way from Home
  • The Volebeats - Things People Say
  • Deleted Waveform Gathering - Even Though She's Gone
  • Cole Petrone - Better Off On My Own
  • Little Eva - Loco-motion
  • Carole King - I Feel the Earth Move
  • Smash Palace - Do It Again
  • The Belle Brigade - Where Not to Look for Freedom
  • Beach Boys - Rock & Roll Music
  • Richie Lee - Denise
  • Lucy Kaplansky - Gone, Gone, Gone
  • Autobody Experience - Two Guys on Bikes
  • Martin Harley - Mojo Fix
  • Cake - War Pigs

No comments:

Post a Comment