Monday, October 15, 2012

Friday, October 12, 2012

Guests:
  • Scott Nelsen
  • Luke Steckler
  • Travis Langer
  • Senior women's hockey player, Lauren Smith

Playlist:
  • Sam & Dave - You Don't Know Like I Know
  • James Gang - Tend My Garden
  • Mama's & Papa's - Safe in my Garden
  • The Coasters - Poison Ivy
  • Todd Rundgren - Good Vibration
  • Fanny - Last Night I Had A Dream
  • The Platters - Only You and You Alone
  • Linda Ronstadt - When Will I Be Loved
  • The Zombies - I Love You
  • Rufus Thomas - Walking the Dog
  • Five Man Electrical Band - Werewolf
  • Sam & Dave - You Don't Know Like I Know
  • Chetathuns/Mark Knopfler - Tahitian Skies
  • Jim Croce - One Less Set of Footsteps
  • Maria Muldaur - Can't Say No
  • Chicken Shack - When the Train Comes
  • Todd Rundgren - Hello It's Me
  • Marshall Tucker Band - This Ol' Cowboy
  • Marianne Faithfull - Honky Tonk Angels
  • Steve Miller Band - Wild Mountain Honey
  • Buckingham/Nicks - Lola (my love)
  • Sam & Dave - Soul Man
  • J.J. Cale - One Step
  • The Clovers - Love Potion #9
  • The Ramones - Chop Suey

No comments:

Post a Comment