Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Guests: 
Weekly Reader
Amy Fladboe - Host
Kevin Fenton - Author

Laura Wilde - Singer/Songwriter

Playlist:
The Lennon Sisters (Janet 60) - You Are My Sunshine
Richard D. Henry - You Can't Outrun the Blues
Becky Schlegel - Colorado Line
Dick Kimmel & Co. - I Just Got Wise
The Bills - Nowhere to Be (and All Day to Get There)
Valerie Smith & Liberty Pike - That's What Love Can Do
Nickel Creek - Best of Luck
Roger Campo - End of the Line
Mary Chapin Carpenter - I Tried Going West
Karney - Hold On
The Platters - Only You
Austin Atteberry & Friends - Clothes-Minded Folks
Kate Earl - Nobody
Liam Finn & Eliza Jane - ?
Richard Thompson - Johnny's Far Away
The Well Wishers - Nothing Ever Changes Around Here
Smash Palace - Like I Do
10,000 Maniacs - Eller
White, Blue, Yellow & Clouds - Seeing Stars
Andrew Ryan - I'd Follow You
Laura Wilde - Sold My Soul
Laura Wilde - Back Seat

No comments:

Post a Comment