Monday, June 4, 2012

Friday, June 1, 2012

Guest:
Gardening with Barb
Barb Lamson

Playlist:
  • Brandi Carlile - Happy
  • Olivia Newton-John - What is Life?
  • Little River Band - Happy Anniversary 
  • Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
  • Dale Watson & the Texas Two - Down Down Down Down Down
  • Elvis - Burning Love
  • Dee Dee Bridgewater & Gabin - Into My Soul
  • Louis Armstrong - A Kiss to Build a Dream On
  • Don Williams - You're My Best Friend
  • Nanci Griffith - Two for the Road
  • Smash Palace - Can't Make it Without Her
  • The Red Button - She's About to Cross My Mind
  • Mason Jennings - Gentlest Hammer
  • Doffie West - It's High Time
  • Ian & Sylvia - You Were on My Mind
  • Larry Lee Phillipson - Talkin' to Myself
  • Prince - Let's Go Crazy
  • Lucy Kaplansky - Life Threads
  • Chuck Cannon - If I Was Jesus
  • Story Hill - Town Talks
  • The Auto Body Experience - The Wedding Band
  • Dixie Chicks - I Hope
  • Seth Swirsky - Twenty Minutes to Myself
  • Waylon Jennings & the Crickets - Well...All Right
  • Freddie Monday - Give Me Your Heart
  • Mary Chapin Carpenter - I'll Never  Fall in Love Again
  • Doc Watson - In the Jail House Now

No comments:

Post a Comment