Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Guest: Al Batt

Playlist:
The Byrds-Turn, Turn, Turn
Joe Barry- I'm a Fool to Cry
Jason Mraz- I'm Yours
Jack Johnson- From the Clouds
Jamie McClean Band- Diamond Plate
Runaway Express- Stuff that Works
Jacqueline Francis- The End of Your Story
Erich Von Kniep- A Melody for Longing
Jimmy Buffett- Brown Eyed Girl
Even Elroy- I No Longer Hate (California)
Johnny Clegg & Juluka- Two Humans on the Run
Terramara- Burn Me Up
Mr. Baber's Neighbors- Midnight Run
Chuch Suchy- Different Line of Time
Shock of Pleasure- Superstar
Richard & Linda Thompson- I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight
Auto Body Experience- The Worms Don't Hear
Chuck Cannon- If I was Jesus
Bob Dylan- Subterranean Homesick Blues
Sara O'Brien-Without Me
Smash Palace- Bridge of Sighs
REM- The Outsiders
Wilco- When You Wake Up Feeling Old
Kate Campbell- Fordlandia
Rachel Sage- Rich Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment