Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday, July 16, 2010

Playlist:
  • Mary Cutrufello- American Rain
  • John Mellencamp- My Aeroplance
  • Maria Taylor- Green Butterfly
  • Jon Sonnenberg- Everything Lies in Ruins
  • Sonny Landreth- South of I-10
  • Among the Oak & Ash- Bigmouth Strikes Again
  • The Real Tuesday Weld- Little Boxes
  • Science for Girls w/Paul Brill- Australia
  • David Gray- Nemesis
  • Head for the Hills-If 'n When
  • Carrie Rodriguez- Wide River To Cross
  • Smash Palace- Solo (Happy Birthday to Miriam!)
  • Beth Thornley- Wash U Clean
  • Audra Mae- The Happiest Lamb
  • Judd Starr-Firefly
  • Ed Harcourt- Do As I Say Not As I Do
  • Peter Case- Let Me Fall
  • James Taylor- Fire & Rain
  • Nanci Griffith & the Crickets- Well... All Right
  • Carole King- I Feel the Earth Move
  • Pat Surface & the Boundary Water Boys- Feelin' Groovy
  • Monroe Crossing- Purple Rain
  • Cracker-Truckload of Art
  • Susan Kasey- Things Never Said
  • Jack Johnson- Anything But the Truth
  • Carrie Newcomer- Ghost Train
  • America- Look at Me Now
  • America- Hush
  • The Stands- When this River Rolls over Me
  • Elvin Bishop- Party til the Cows Come Home

www.kmsu.org

1 comment:

  1. My kids and I are big fans of Judd Starr's music!! It's sooo Nice to see it's played here in Minnesota!!! Thank you KMSU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete