Sunday, March 3, 2013

Friday, March 1, 2013

Guests:
  • Maverick Magazine - Nick Burns & Travis Langer (hosts)
    • Jim Makovsky - Wrestling Coach
    • Cole Kuskowski
    • Cody Quinn
Playlist:
  • Statler Bros. (Jimmy Fortune - 57) - Bed of Roses
  • Statler Bros. - Whatever Happened to Randolph Scott
  • Bill Staines - Along the Road
  • Ian Campbell - Watch the Road
  • Steve Chizmadia - Needing You
  • Michael Johnson - Gee, I'm Glad I Worried About That
  • Cole Petrone - I Have a Dream
  • Dolly Parton - My Blue Tears
  • Smash Palace - Win it All
  • Glenn Miller - In the Mood
  • Weird Al Yankovich - I Lost on Jeopardy
  • Neko Case - Hold On, Hold On
  • Frank Prenevost - Tomorrow is Yesterday
  • Leo Kottke - Big Mob on the Hill
  • Professor Louie & the Crow Matix - The Weight
  • Cry Cry Cry - Down by the Water
  • Sam Bush - Circles Around Me
  • Jerry Jeff Walker - Goodbye Easy Street
  • Erin McKeown - Blackbirds
  • Norah Jones - My Blue Heaven
  • Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching

No comments:

Post a Comment