Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, January 8, 2013

Playlist:
  • Bonnie Raitt & Jackson Browne - Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
  • David Bowie (66) - John, I'm Only Dancing
  • Sly & the Family Stone - I Want to Take You Higher
  • Martin Simpson - Living in the Country
  • Kimmel Rosenstein & Co. - Big Iron
  • The Wailin' Jennys - Last Goodbye
  • Blame Sally - Wide Open Spaces
  • Wax Poetic with Gabriel Gordon - Good & Evil
  • Story Hill - Lay Down Your Weary Tune
  • Jerry Rodes - Ready to Do My Time
  • Corb Lund - Only Long Rider I Knew
  • Nanci Griffith - Tonight I Think I'm Gonna Go Downtown
  • Among the Oak & Ash - Bigmouth Strikes Again
  • The Grip Weeds - Hello, It's Me
  • John Fogerty - Change in the Weather
  • Fun - Carry On
  • The Who - My Generation
  • Dave Barnes - Until You
  • Smash Palace - Dressed in Black
  • Elvis - His Latest Flame 
  • Alison Scott - Tomorrow Never Knows
  • Buddy Miller - Memphis Jane
  • Mark Hudson - Be Mine Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment