Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Playlist:
  • Faces - Rock Me
  • Big star - When My Baby's Beside Me
  • Loch Lomond - Water Bells
  • The Alpha Band - Last Chance to Dance
  • Michael Johnson - Gee, I'm Glad I Worried About That
  • The Sways - Hanging Above Us
  • Janis Joplin - Move Over
  • Jerry Rodes - Ready to Do My Time
  • Lucy Kaplansky - Gone, Gone, Gone
  • Chuck Suchy - Dancin' in the Kitchen
  • Buddy Holly - True Love Ways
  • Preston Gunderson - Rainy Day
  • Lyle Lovett (55) - Natural Forces
  • Smash Palace - It Just Came Out
  • Mornin' Old Sport - When the Bomb
  • Randy Reasoner - That Sounds Like Someone I'd Like to Know
  • The Beach Boys - Isn't It Time
  • The Honeydogs - Aubben
  • Matthew Perryman Jones - I Won't Let You Down Again

No comments:

Post a Comment