Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Guests:
Weekly Reader
Ben Allocco - Host
Chris Tonelli - Author

Playlist:
  • Go Gos (Belinda Carlisle - 54) - Head Over Heels
  • Ramones - Judy is a Punk
  • Brandi Carlile - Folsom Prison Blues
  • Preston Gunderson & Grant Murray - To the Moon
  • The Well Pennies - Nothing to Do
  • Victoria Celestine - In the World (Be Yourself)
  • Dottie West - It's High Time
  • Neko Case - If I'm Gonna Sink
  • Imelda May - Road Runner
  • Dixie Chicks (Emily Robinson - 40) - Wide Open Spaces
  • Donald Ridings - I Wish I'd Forget 
  • Baldwin Drive - Step Out of the Nightmare
  • Cory Chisel & the Wandering Sons - I've Been Accused
  • Sparkydog & Friends - People of the World
  • Jukebox the Ghost - Somebody
  • Carolina Chocolate Drops - Jackson
  • Ed Romanoff & Mary Gauthier - I Fall to Pieces
  • Mindy Smith - Closer 
  • The BoDeans - How Can We
  • Kate Miller-Heidke - Ride this Feeling
  • Jim Ward - On My Way Back Home Again
  • Smash Palace - Here It Comes Again
  • The Monkees - last Train to Clarksville (1966)
  • Peter Gabriel - Shock the Monkey
  • America - This Time

No comments:

Post a Comment