Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Playlist:
  • REO Speedwagon - Blue Christmas
  • Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching
  • Lucinda Williams - Get Right with God
  • Dr. Dog - Shadow People
  • Dawes - When My Time Comes
  • Adele - Rolling in the Deep
  • Karen Ann - My Name is Trouble
  • Barnaby Bright - If I Came Back as a Song
  • Smash Palace - I Want to Tell You
  • Sparky Dog & Friends - People of the World
  • The Concretes - WYWH
  • Paul Durenberger - Dirty Wine
  • REO Speedwagon - Winter Wonderland
  • Bill Leslie - Uncle Billy Watson
  • Upstairs Downstairs - Inland and Out
  • Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up
  • Mickey Thomas & the Bluesmasters - Fooled Around
  • Coldplay - Shiver
  • Michael Monroe - Light of Love
  • Bettye LaVette - Joy
  • David Gray - December
  • Husker Dii - Back from Somewhere
  • Amy Fradon - What's that I Hear?
  • Tan Sleeve - Squaresville
  • Ray Paul - Telegram Sam
  • Mark Hudson - Give it Back
  • The Sails - Dogs
  • The Flower Machine - In a Window
  • Troubaduo - Peace Song
  • Deleted Waveform Gatherings - Write it on My Headstone

No comments:

Post a Comment