Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Friday, April 29, 2011

Guests:
Eugenie de Rosier
MSU Distinguished Alumni

Maverick Magazine
Paul Allan & Scott Nelsen, hosts
Nic Campa - Golf Coach
Kathleen Ritter, golf player

Playlist:
  • The Sails - Dogs
  • The Flower Machine - In a Window
  • The Volebeats - I Can Tell
  • Oak Ridge Boys (Duane Allen -68) - Heart on the Line (Operator, Operator)
  • Amy Fradon - Long Black Coat
  • Old 97's - Please Hold on While the Train is Moving
  • Allie Moss - Leave it All Behind
  • Sonny Landreth - South of I-10
  • Ed Harcourt - Do as I Say Not as I Do
  • Tristan Prettyman - Handshake
  • Prince - When Doves Cry
  • The Babys - Isn't It Time
  • Smash Palace - Solo
  • The Red Button - I Could Get Used To
  • Emmy Lou Harris & Linda Ronstadt - Sweet Spot
  • Mark Hudson - Be Mine Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment