Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Guests: Master Gardeners-Harvey Hesse & Barb Lamson, 2010 success stories

Playlist:
  • Norah Jones- Chasing Pirates
  • Monkees- I'm a Believer
  • Pat Surface- Run for the Roses
  • Meg Hutchinson- Being Happy
  • Head for the Hills- Time to Spare
  • Dennis Caraher- Our Town
  • Valerie Smith & Liberty Pike- God's Refrigerator
  • Bill Monroe- Rawhide
  • Lee Press-on & the Nails- Sing, Sing, Sing
  • Jack Radico & Red Dragon- Soul Man
  • Nanci Griffity- Speed of the Sound of Loneliness
  • Dennis Warner- Nothing Better Than This
  • Ben Glaros- Far as I Can See
  • David Allen Coe- You Never Even Called My By My Name
  • John Stewart & Darwin's Army- My Back Pages
  • Buddy Guy - Skin Deep
  • Old 97's- Every Night is Friday Night
  • Kris Kristofferson- Shipwrecked in the Eighties
  • Travis Tritt & George Thorogood- Move It on Over
  • Amy Ray- Bus Bus
  • Slaid Cleaves- I Feel the Blues Moving In
  • Chralie Christos- At Heart's End
  • The Chieftains with Lila Downs- El Relampego
  • The Concretes- Oh My Love
  • Restless Heart- When She Cries
  • Tom Waits- Come on Up to the House
  • Gary Louris- Omaha Nights
  • Mr. Baber's Neighborhood- Midnight Run
  • Jamie McClean Band- Summer Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment