Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday, November 15, 2010

Guests: Seth Swirskey-Singer/Songwriter; Master Gardeners-Barb Lamson & Harvey Hesse

Playlist:
  • The Sails- Dogs
  • Gold Standard- Bad Weather
  • Jack Johnson- Go On
  • 56 Men- Take Me with You
  • Anna Ternheim- Let it Rain
  • The Cave Singers- I Don't Mind
  • Monroe Crossing- Purple Rain
  • Jeff Troxel- Bill Cheatham
  • Zeep- Hidden Surprises
  • Science for Girls with Paul Brill- Australia
  • Paul Kelly- Love is the Law
  • Cherryholmes IV- Idle Mind
  • The Parties- Can't Seem to Get My Mind Off of You
  • Seth Swirskey- Distracted
  • The Red Button- I Could Get Used to You
  • Adam Ezra Group- Wagon Wheel
  • The High Dials- I'm Over You (I Hope it's True)
  • John Fogerty- Home Again
  • Mark Knopfler & Emmy Lou Harris- Lost on the River
  • Frank Prenevost- Happy Daze
  • Seth Swirskey- I Never Knew You (Harry)
  • Terramara- A Pretty Good Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment