Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Guests: Al Batt

Playlist:
  • LeRoy VanDyke- The Auctioneer
  • Josh Ritter- Snow is Gone
  • Kate Rogers Band- Silent Movie
  • Carol King & James Taylor- I Feel the Earth Move
  • The Living Sisters- (You Don't Know) How Glad I am
  • Laura Cantrell-14th Street
  • John Stewart- Daydream Believer
  • The Cave Singers- I Don't Mind
  • K.C. & the Sunshine Band- I'm Your Boogie Man
  • The Lost Fingers- Billie Jean
  • Paul Durenberger- Where Did He Go?
  • Sara Thomsen- A Woman's Place
  • Bari Leigh- Sand will Catch Our Fall
  • Norah Jones- You've Ruined Me
  • Dennis Caraher- Kindergartner in Love
  • Cold War Kids- Something is Not Right with Me
  • The Monkees- Listen to the Band
  • Gary Louris & Mark Olson- Turn Your Pretty Head Around
  • Michael Monroe & Michael Johnson- I Sing Your Songs
  • Mary Lee's Corvette- Lucky Me
  • Emmy Lou Harris- Meridian
  • Rebecca Lynn Howard- When My Dreams Come True
  • Pin Monkey- Barbed Wire & Roses
  • Lucinda Williams- Lake Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment