Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010

Playlist:
  • Little Eva- Locomotion
  • The Blenders- Love the One You're With
  • The Living Sisters- Double Knots
  • Jenny & Johnny- Big Wave
  • Matt Costa- Cold December
  • Steve Earle- Way Down in the Hole
  • Ryan Bingham- The Weary Kind
  • Corb Lund- Devil's Best Dress
  • Night Driving in Small Towns- Kick
  • Jason Mraz- I'm Yours
  • The Well Wishers- Someone Else
  • David Dunn- Ship Go Down
  • The Cat Empire- So Many Nights
  • Cowboy Junkies- My Fall
  • Marc Cohn- If I Were an Angel
  • Greg Brown- Kokomo
  • Feist- Upside Down
  • Jennifer O'Connor- Here with Me
  • Peter Moore- I Know Someone
  • Star Anna- Devil Don't Remember My Name
  • David Gray- Stella the Artist
  • Tin Star Orphans- Juvenile Hall
  • Carrie Rodriguez- Big Love
  • Dixie Chicks- Wide Open Spaces
  • Tony Lucca- Make You Mine
  • The Grip Weeds- Truth Is
  • Azure Ray- Don't Leave My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment