Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday, August 9, 2010

Today-Great day to stay inside and listen to KMSU! 90 degrees with up to 108 heat index.

Playlist:
  • Heart- Hey You
  • Ernie Halter- Yes, I Am
  • Well Wishers- Love Lies
  • The Deep Dark Woods-All the Money I had is Gone
  • Marty Stuart & Steve Earle- Crying, Waiting, Hoping
  • Upstairs Downstairs- Pessimist
  • Brent DeBoer- You Win
  • Sweet Honey in the Rock- We Want the Vote!
  • Richard Wolfe Children's Chorus- The Ballad of Smokey the Bear
  • Mary Cutrufello- Sonic Girls
  • Jaqueline Francis- Wrong Turn
  • Calamity Magnet- Baby, You Forgot
  • Suzanne Vega- Stockings
  • Jackson Browne & David Lindley- Mercury Blues
  • Smash Palace- All in Love is Fair
  • Ben Folds- Landed
  • Night Driving in Small Towns- All Together Now
  • Neko Case- If You Knew
  • Jonatha Brooks- My Battle
  • Seth Swirskey- Matchbook Cover
  • The Red Button- I Could Get Used to You
  • Wookie Foot- All Together
  • The Bird & the Bee- Maneater
  • Jimmy Lee James Band- Active Radio Blood
  • Cowboy Junkies- My Fall
  • Terramara- Invisible People, www.terramara.com
  • Tin Star Orphans- The Night We Touched the Stars
  • Rebecca Turner- Some of My Love
  • Cherryholmes IV- Tattoo of a Smudge
  • Carole King- I Feel the Earth Move

No comments:

Post a Comment